And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. (Rom 5:3-6)

Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord GOD of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel. (Psalm 69:6)



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Out of the Loop


Due to many factors I have not been able to do much writing lately. This week however I actually have a large amount of time to work on the book for encouraging pastors.


What I am finding by way of experience is that I am inadaquate for such a book as a canoe is for crossing the ocean. With pains I have been embattled against the self. How can I give "advice" to pastors when the struggles continue. Perhaps here is the rub. The book is not on mere theory, but applied scriptures with the embodiment of relying upon Christ. It is the gospel applied, for everyone. Yet I will write specifically to those in ministry.


The journey in writing this tome has been fascinating. Stories and interviews are opening my eyes and bringing humility. The stalwart giants that I have sponken with have merely revealed the truth: no one is capeable without God.


Stay tuned, more ministry ahead.

No comments: