And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. (Rom 5:3-6)

Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord GOD of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel. (Psalm 69:6)



Friday, May 30, 2008

Kenya Update


Dear Brother Pastor Pinkley, Sister Kari and sister Tiffany!!
I am so glad and thankful to you all for your prayer support for me to get a bicycle to give me an easy transportation from one place to another to reach many souls with the word God to be healed, saved and delivered from the bandage of Satan and from the kingdom of Satan to the kingdom of God!!
Please receive the attachment of my picture and a bicycle and my back with bible inside on the bicycle!!
And the other picture is I and the pictures of the orphans standing by their uniforms and carrying their bags with schoolbooks. These orphans I’m taking them to the school where they are learning through the help of sister Kari and pastor pinkely church members’ supports!!
I am very glad to get this bicycle and I am still on my knees praying for more and more blessings for all the children who contributed for the bicycle!!
May God bless you all always so that you would send also motorcycle for more easier work for the ministry.
Yours with love and prayers,
Pastor John Kaoto.a

No comments: